The Canon PIXMA G2160 All-In-One printer delivers high-volume, low-cost printing, copying and scanning as well as excellent maintainability and usability. With its refillable ink system, print up to 7,600 black / 7,700 color pages from one set of ink bottles.1 Cost-effectiveness isn't the only highlight, the PIXMA G2160 printer is amazingly versatile too. Print documents, borderless2 photos, and more on a variety of media types and sizes with hybrid inks for crisp blacks and vivid colors. Print more for less with the Canon PIXMA G2160 All-In-One Printer.
1. Page Yield of 7,600 pages is based on Economy Print Mode. Page yield of included ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink bottles, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during setup (charging the print head initially). Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield varies significantly depending on content printed, ink levels maintained in all four reservoirs, and other factors. Up to 7,600 (black)/7,700 (color) printed page yields are approximate, based off document pages printed.
2. Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 8.5"x11".
3. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy- PhotoPrint Editor export data.
4. PosterArtist Lite software v3.X is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and only compatible with select Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Océ printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.8Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
5. Speed in PPM is based on the highest speed setting using standard Canon patterns on A4 plain paper. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time.
6. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
7. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
8. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
9. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.