A refillable ink tank printer for businesses that packs a heavyweight performance and excellent maintainability. Designed to meet the needs of small and medium size offices, the MAXIFY GX7010 delivers high-quality, low-cost printing, fast speed, and outstanding wireless connectivity. Get serious print productivity with a high page yield of up to 9,000 Black / 21,000 Color pages in economy mode per full ink bottle set7, and a combined 600 sheet plain paper capacity.
Ease of mind with less need for repairs due to a print head and a maintenance cartridge that are easy to replace by users in the comfort of their offices.
The MAXIFY GX7010 is easy to setup and maintain, and delivers superior versatility thanks to an auto document feeder for scanning, copying, and faxing— plus, print on a variety of media types and sizes, including labels, envelopes, and banners. Produce crisp, colorful documents quickly and cost-effectively thanks to fast print speeds and a 4-color pigment-based ink system. Connectivity is paramount with the GX7010, easily connect and print through high-speed USB, Ethernet, or wirelessly1 from computers or mobile devices.
1. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.
3. AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
4. Requires Android™ mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 or later mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
5. Supported file formats include: JPEG, TIFF and PDF.
6. Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month. Recommended monthly print volume is the number of printed pages per month within the stated range for optimum device performance based on several factors.
7. Page Yield of 21,000 pages in Color and 9,000 in black and white is based on Economy Print Mode. Page yield in standard mode corresponds to 14,000 pages in color and 6,000 pages in black and white. The economy mode reduces the ink consumption by lowering the density. 50% more pages can be printed by using this mode. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield of included ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink bottles, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during setup (charging the print head initially). Actual page yield and cost per print will vary significantly based on content printed, ink levels maintained in all four ink reservoirs, and other factors. Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual testing method using ISO/IEC 24712 test chart and continuous printing simulation with full set of replacement ink bottles after initial setup.
8. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 12.0 or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android 4.4 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
9. PPM print speed is based on the highest speed settings using certain Canon standard patterns on A4 plain paper. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. ESAT print speed in B&W is approx. 24 ipm, in color is approx. 15.5 ipm. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time.
10. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
11. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
12. Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1. The number of pages able to be kept in memory will vary based on remaining memory capacity and document complexity.
13. Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed varies depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
14. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
15. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
16. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
17. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual for details.
18. Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
19. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
20. Canon Print Service is a print plug-in for Android smart devices, which enables printing from Android v4.4 - v5.0 devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plug-in does not work as a standalone app. Available for free at Google Play.
21. Requires an Internet connection and the Creative Park app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Requires an active 'Canon ID' available for free, and subject to 'Canon ID' Terms of Service.
22. PosterArtist Lite software v3.X is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and only compatible with select Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY and imagePROGRAF printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.8Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
23. Reference value based on Canon original methodology, not the product life cycle. Continuous A4 size printing on plain paper with 4-pages WORD file from ISO/IEC 24734. Depending on the printing environment and process, this may varies. It might require the replacement parts.
24. Canon cannot provide technical support for problems related to Linux driver.
© 2023 Canon U.S.A., Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.