The 4-in-1 Wireless MAXIFY GX4010 (print, copy, scan, and fax) expands the Canon MegaTank Printer lineup at an increasingly affordable cost. This printer utilize a continuous ink supply system, which can significantly reduce ink costs by utilizing high-volume ink bottles.
1. Claim is based on page yield of 6,000 Black/14,000 Color pages per ink bottle set and MSRP (USD) of $126.96 for full set of GI-26 ink bottles (1 bottle each of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) as of April 2022. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield of included ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink bottles, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during setup (charging the print head initially). Actual page yield and cost per print will vary significantly based on content printed, ink levels maintained in all four ink reservoirs, and other factors. Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual testing method using ISO/IEC 24712 test chart and continuous printing simulation with full set of replacement ink bottles after initial setup.
2. Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
3. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time.
4. Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.
5. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 12.0 or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android 4.4 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
6. AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device.
7. Requires Android™ mobile device with Mopria® Print Service pre-loaded with that device. The Mopria® experience is also available with a download of the Mopria® Print Service from Google Play.