The Canon imageCLASS MF515x offers 4-in-1 functionality and feature-rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer ideal for your business.
The 4-in-1, Canon imageCLASS MF515x has print, scan, copy and fax capabilities so you can accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. With so many easy to use features, such as the intuitive 3.5 inch Color Touch LCD Display, various mobile solutions and security features, your daily workflow will be a breeze. The device also provides generous, diverse paper handling, limiting interruptions and keeping up with your fast paced business needs.
Your professional quality color documents are printed at speeds of up to 42 pages per minute1 in black and white with a quick first print time of 7.5 seconds or less2. The machine features legal-sized platen glass for copying and scanning a variety of paper sizes. Eco friendly, all mode duplexing right out of the box allows you to save on paper and related costs. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
The MF515x has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office6. The device also has built in Wi-Fi direct capability6a, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router. The MF515x is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Apple® AirPrint®8, Mopria™ Print Service9 and Google Cloud Print™10. The Canon PRINT Business7 app allows users to print to and scan from the device to compatible iOS or Android devices.
Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage for up to 300 IDs. Secure Print helps keep confidential documents safe. Using USB Direct Print, you can easily print from and scan to that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
The user friendly intuitive 3.5-inch Touch LCD Display allows users to navigate through the menu seamlessly.
With the front-loading 500-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet ADF, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and additional optional 500-sheet paper cassette (PF-45), your paper handling requirements are covered5. You may use up to 2 of the optional 500-sheet cassettes simultaneously, providing a paper capacity of 1,600 sheets5.
The MF515x uses only 1.4 watts or less of energy in wireless, Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. This machine uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 324 Black and Cartridge 324II Black for higher volume printing.
1. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
4. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
4a. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
5. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
6. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
6a. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
7. Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
8. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
9. Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
10. Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.