|Thank you for using Canon products.
EOS-1D X Mark III
Changes in firmware:
The firmware (version 1.5.0) incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
Firmware Version 1.5.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.4.0 If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.5.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
- Adds [Canon Log 3] to [Canon Log settings].
- Support for RAW movies shot with Canon Log 3 and RAW (Light) will be available in a future version of Cinema RAW Development and in Digital Photo Professional software.
- Support for the processing of RAW movies shot with Canon Log 3 and the application of Viewing LUT will be available in a future version of Digital Photo Professional software.
- Simultaneous movie recording on card 1 and card 2 has been added, however RAW movies and RAW(Light) movies cannot be recorded simultaneously on card 1 and card 2.
- Support for the VPG 400 (Video Performance Guarantee Profile), a standard based on the CFexpress 2.0 specification, has been added.
- Fixes an issue in which there are rare instances where the shooting settings for Still Photo mode are retained when a user switches to Movie mode.
The User Manual on our website has been updated accordingly. Please download the User Manual as well as the latest firmware. You can download it from the official website.
The Applications have been updated accordingly:
Please download the Applications as well as the latest firmware.
Should you have any questions about the announcement, please contact the Authorized Service Facility in your area or you may contact the Call Center within your region.